Re: A86: Patching Menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Patching Menus

$c210 doesn't always point to the current menu. if you look at
RAM86.INC, you will see that there is a menu pointer pointer :) what you
need to do is:

 ld hl,(menu_ptr_ptr)
 dec hl
 dec hl
 dec hl
 dec hl
 ;hl now points to the current menu pointer

if you posted your source it would be helpful

--

Follow-Ups: References: