Re: A86: Re: Re: Hard Locking the calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Hard Locking the calc

umm...  i tried out kupo2 on my real 86, and it didn't work.  i tried 5+1 and
it gave me 6, and then i tried 4+4 and it just sat there working.  i took out
the batteries and then i put them back in and it reset, so i tried it again
and it worked.  anyone have any idea why this is?

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com

Follow-Ups: References: