Re: A86: Linking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Linking

At 01:17 AM 3/22/98 -0600, you wrote:

>use the schem for making a serial link. it sounds like you are trying to
>make a link that actually copies the same functionality as the graphlink,
>you cant do it unless you know how to run the driver for it and only about
>two ppl on our side know that, dan eble is one and i think bryan rabeler if
>im not mistaken

There's nothing secret about the graphlink format. AFAIK, it just uses a
standard RS-232 serial port protocol on the computer end of things. It
wouldn't be hard to make one if you had a little electronic expertise and
were willing to spend the time to figure everything out. But I agree, just
make a serial link.

--Joshua