Re: A86: unlock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: unlock

man i hate replying to myself :) sorry i didn't understand what you said
before...the reason i don't want to send an [f5] is that that just gets
out of the prompt, i can do that, what i want it to do is act just like
the reset, heres the program attached.
aslo if anyone knows how the calculator made it clear the screen when
key was pressed could you tell me? (it was also used when displaying the
bat. low message...hold enter ehen turning the calc on)

Keith

Keith wrote:

> i tried that, problem is i can't do a return (and i dont think it works
> with jp $409c) because it will send that character to the reset menu,
> not the homescreen.  and ive tried to redirect it using the _CXCURAPP,
> but that didn't work either.
> Keith Batten
>
> Dux Gregis wrote:
> >
> > Keith wrote:
> >
> > > I tried using it but it didn't work.
> >
> > I think what you're trying to do is mimick the calc's own reset.  Right?  It's
> > pretty simple.  You don't need to check for any keypress to clear the "Mem
> > cleared ...".  You don't have to do anything because you wrote it in the video
> > memory and the text memory will be brought back with any key press.  To make
> > this work, put $31 (f5) in the a register and leave the program instead of
> > forcing out.
> >
> > > Does anyone know why when i set these flags right before i exit my
> > > program...
> > >    set 4, (iy + 16)
> > >    set 5, (iy + 16)
> > >    set 7, (iy + 16)
> > > ...it clears the screen and displays "Ans  " (without quotes)?
> > > Keith Batten

Follow-Ups: References: