Re: A86: unlock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: unlock

i got my first version complete, however when you reset the mem noramly
it displays the message and when you hit a key it handles the key and
clears the message.  i can do this if i can find out how to send a
command to the homescreen, problem is any command i return goes to the
reset screen which only checks for escape, [f4], [f5].  is there a mem
location i can send the command to?
btw i converted Popchar for the zshell to the 86, i want to get in
contact with Logan Bauer (the author of Popchar), if anyone knows how
please tell me.
thanks,
Keith Batten

Dux Gregis wrote:

> Keith wrote:
>
> > hey thanks that helped a lot, btw what exacly does call $4ab5 do? does
> > it flush the _cmdShadow?
> > later,
> > Keith Batten
>
> Yeah, I think so.  I swiped it from Rascall.

Follow-Ups: References: