A86: Re: Change the whole TI-89 operating system?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Change the whole TI-89 operating system?

yeah isnt it great?! i think there will be a little rom chip that does the
updating because it couldnt update the flash rom while it was being used to
control the update and also as a precaution if the chip loses its mem then
it can be put back on