Re: A86: Phoenix - TI-86 Shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Phoenix - TI-86 Shell

hey, i'm looking forward to it.  be sure to post a message here when you
release it.

At 02:22 AM 3/12/98 , you wrote:
---      ---
---      ---Allright...I finally asked my co-author about the name.  We're
calling
---      ---the shell Phoenix (congrats to Jon Freeland [lbj@lynnet.com] who
---      ---submitted Phoenix86).  First beta release will hopefully be
about March
---      ---21st, but it may be later than that.  I'm currently working on
getting
---      ---the program list functioning and the memory
protection...protecting.
---      ---Willie Nickisch (the co-author) is working on the help
function.  The
---      ---beta won't be much compared to the end result, but it is just a
beta!
---      ---As soon as the beta is released, I will post a list of all the
features
---      ---of Phoenix.  If anyone has any questions, please send them
along and
---      ---I'll take them into consideration.  I should have info about
Phoenix on
---      ---my site around the time the beta is released.
---      ----Jeremy

Alex
You can . . .

Visit my TI-85/86 Webpage at:

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/coding/190/index.html
Or Email me at:
kimo@iland.net

Just don't use Microsoft Internet Explorer!  Okay?