Re: A86: Re: Re: Event-trapping was: stop

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Event-trapping was: stop

Don't believe him.  :-)   If you don't want a certain event to be
trapped, don't check for that event.  For instance, if you don't want to
trap a keypress, don't check for it.  If you do want to check for a
keypress, put your code and zero out the a register before you return (so
that the OS doesn't also detect that key press).  And also put cp a
before your return comand to set the zero flag.