Re: A86: disassembling the rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: disassembling the rom

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:40:08 -0400 Stephen Hicks <shicks@mindspring.com>
writes:

>I have 1.2 and I'm specifically interested in the parser and stuff..
>Ummm...  do you think it would be better if we all had the same
>version or
>different?

i think it would be better if we had the same so all the addresses would
be the same.  i have 1.2 and 1.3, but i was working with 1.2.

to start with, my rom call listing may be of some use because i have the
page 0 addresses from rom 1.2.  should i add the adresses on other pages?
 if you have anything interesting i could add it to that list as well.
(i'm always looking for new calls:)

this only gets the meaning of calls, not comments for them, though.  i'm
not sure how we'd do that.  also i don't have terribly good descriptions.
 (i sorta had ideas here)

-josh

>rabidcow@juno.com wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:37:16 -0400 Stephen Hicks
><shicks@mindspring.com>
>> writes:
>> >
>> >summer (in addition to disassembling and commenting the ROM).  The
>>
>> i think several people are doing this.  we should find a way to pool
>our
>> resources.  it would go much faster.  who else is working on
>> disassembling the rom and what versions are you using?
>>
>> -josh
>>
>--
>Stephen Hicks
>mailto:shicks@mindspring.com
>ICQ:5453914
>IRC/AIM:Kupopo
>Hopemage:http://www.mindspring.com/~shicks/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: