A86: Re: Displaying OPs

> call _OP4TOOP1
> call _dispOP1
> call _OP5TOOP1
> call _dispOP1
> call _OP6TOOP1
> call _dispOP1
> ret

I bet _dispOP1 affects the other OP registers so they get erased. Try these
two calls:

Here are some routins that use the stack:

    pushrealo1 equ 4813h - push op1 onto FPS 10 bytes
    poprealo1 equ 47B7h - pop FPS into op110 bytes

rst $18 is the faster version of pushrealo1 (see rst list below)

Then try something like this (or similar)

 call _OP6TOOP1
call  pushrealo1
 call _OP5TOOP1
call pushrealo1
 call _OP4TOOP1
call pushrealo1

call poprealo1            ; Recover OP4 and put it into OP1
call _dispOP1
call poprealo1            ; Recover OP5 and put it into OP1
call _dispOP1
call poprealo1            ; Recover OP6 and put it into OP1
call _dispOP1

Well I dont know if this will work exactly but you get the idea. Use the OPS
(Op stack) as your "feeding tube" for _dispOP1 call

Later,
    Matt