Re: A86: TI-86 VAT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI-86 VAT

>Here's the code to _disp_ahl with a call to _vputs at the end (normally it
>falls through to _puts). This should work, though I didn't test it. Funny
>though, I couldn't find a routine to do this in the ROM. And it should be
>pretty easy to find. Oh, well.

Oh that's pretty cool! You know what I want to do is write my own custom
number routine, I know somewhere the ROM has
to have the bitmaps of each character and I can make a grayscale compatible
custom _puts routine and another routine
that can display the contents of the HL register. But it would be nice to
have these custom routines because then I can
change it to work with grayscale.

If I ever get start trying to make one (inevitably so) then I will post it
here of course