A86: TI-86 VAT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: TI-86 VAT

Hi guys,

First of all I wanna thank Matt for an awesome site. 86 Central
is a great resource for ROM calls... there are two ways to
unbloat a z80 program, as far as I can tell. One is to be intelligent,
but I can't do anything about being dropped at birth. :) The other is
to use rom calls for as much as possible and 86 central is going to
help me a lot in doing that. I really wish ticalc.org had a resource
like 86 Central's ROM page.

Second of all, its everybody's favorite subject: the TI-86 VAT. I know
probably 75% of the people on this list know a sickening amount about
it, but for those that don't I'm compiling a sort of TI-86 VAT for
dummies file (ala Gareth James' files.txt for the TI-92).

If some of the gurus in here get a chance, I'd love having it checked
over for technical accuracy. Some of the info is basic... but hell,
I started z80 programming two days ago.

http://www.flash.net/~bryanr/vatnfo.txt

I don't think this would be a good place to mention that I have a
Cyberthrill banner and a few of us on #ti@EFNet are doing a pretty
decent job of ripping them off. crontabs, ip-up scripts, shell accts
and proxies are fuuuun :)

--
Bryan Rittmeyer
mailto:bryanr@flash.net