Re: A86: Journey v1.1 - Can someone please convert this?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Journey v1.1 - Can someone please convert this?

I fixed it for you.  It ran fine on the emu, so the file wasn't corrupt.  I
just revalidated the checksum using Assembly Studio 86 and re-zipped it.
Oh, yeah, I also renamed the doc from .txt to .doc, because it wasn't a
text file (at least it didn't look right in notepad).  I don't know what he
used to build it with, but I'd be his Object_to_86p program wasn't
correctly calculating the checksum.

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net