A86: Need a little help with these ROM calls...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Need a little help with these ROM calls...

I was looking throught the RAM86.INC file and found some ROM
calls/aliases that I was wondering about.  Please tell me what you can
about them, as the file is not documented or commented.  I realize there
are quite a few listed and I apoligize.

_menuActive (0C1FDh)
_menu2Hilite (0C1FEh)
_menuSingle (0C1FFh)
_menuAppStack (0C201h)
_menuAppPtr (0C20Dh)
_menuAppDepth (0C20Fh)
_menuSysStack (0C210h)
_menuSysPtr (0C21Ch)
_menuSysDepth (0C21Eh)
_menuPrvStack (0C21Fh)
_menuPrvPtr (0C22Bh)
_menuPrvDepth (0C22Dh)
_m2i (0C22Eh)
_menuDyn1 (0C242h)
_menuDyn5 (0C26Ah)
_userMenu1 (0C274h)
_userMenuTitle (0C275h)
_userMenu2 (0C27Ch)
_userMenu3 (0C284h)
_userMenu4 (0C28Ch)
_userMenu5 (0C294h)
_userMenuSA (0C29Ch)
_MENUCMD_M2I (0CFABh)
_MENUCMD_ITEMS (0CFC9h)
_MENUCMD_NUMROWS (0D041h)
_MENUCMD_CURROW (0D042h)
These ones, I would guess, have something to do with a menu (duh!).  If
anyone has any information about them, I would appreciate it.

_cmdShadow (0CFABh)
_cmdShadCur (0D053h)
_cmdShadAlph (0D055h)
_cmdShadIns (0D056h)
_cmdCursor (0D057h)
_alt_slink_exec (0D3C7h)
_alt_on_exec (0D490h)
_alt_off_exec (0D559h)

I don't know what these ones do.  Also, the last 3 have associated
chksum aliases.  I would guess that it calculates the checksum but I
can't be sure.  Finally, does anyone have any information about the ASAP
functions?  There are some ASAP aliases listed at the end of the
RAM86.INC file, but I do not know what they do either.  Thanks for your
help.

-Jeremy