Re: A86: TI86EMU V.3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI86EMU V.3

If you want to use the keyboard for enter, you have to be in run, not
debug mode.  I use the virtual keypad, it's much easier.
---
Andy Johnson
"Change is inevitable...
     except from vending machines"

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998 00:18:50 -0500 Stephen Hicks <shicks@MindSpring.Com>
writes:

>Has anyone else been using this emulator and if so, has anyone had a
>hard time with getting the keyboard to work right?  I can never seem
>make my enters register because it thinks i'm pressing some other
>button.  Does anyone know of either a better emulator (other than
>that,
>this is the best i've seen) or a way to get around this problem?
>
>--
>Stephen Hicks
>mailto:shicks@mindspring.com
>UIN:5453914
>AIM:Kupopo1

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]