Re: A86: Rom Central - Database interactivity with rom calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Rom Central - Database interactivity with rom calls

Could you explain EXACTLY what you did?  I tried every method I could get my
hands on and none worked, and many ppl said that they were having the same
problem b/c the grey TI GraphLink cable was unable to dump a rom successfully,
period.  I tried using ROM86 with Commo, as well, and I got garbage...  I think
many of us are having the same problem.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com