Re: A86: small text

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: small text

On Tue, Feb 17, 1998 at 11:19:49PM -0500, Matt2000 wrote:

> Here is a small little usefuly program I made that displays eight lines of
> really small text for like taking notes. I will put it on my site when I
> get the chance. Thursday, hopefully, I am going to make a CGI that

Ehy, it's seem that many of us are developing programs like yours... I'm
finishing writing one... with external strings, scrolling, RAM pagination
(allowing strings of arbitrary lenght), contrast changing and stuff like
that.
I'm also thinking to implement a pseudo-hyperlink system... maybe in some
future version.
When It willl be finished I'll let you know.

	Stefano
--
Stefano Bonora
ste@softhome.net