Re: A86: Randomizer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Randomizer

If you have access to the 'r' register, you can use it to get random numbers.
If you
 ld a,r
 sra a
then 'a' will hold a seven bit random number, which you can split up into
possibly a 3-bit and a 4-bit number for your coordinates (multiply by 2 or so if
necessary)...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com