A86: Randomizer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Randomizer

First of all, i would like to thank Trent for you helping me
with commo  (my emulator works now)

OK, i have seen many games with absolutely have to use randomizers.
Like jezzball, for instance.  My problem is i need to find a way to create
a random cooridinate (actually 2) to display a charactor.  I am currently
writing my first game in assembly (using zbasic) which i previously wrote
for my old ti-82 (basic).  Noone has ever heard of it, since back then i
didn't know about ticalc.org.   I can release the source if u like.  One
problem.  I used zbasic which is rather like c-language and converts it to
assembly (uncommented).  But i still like it.  I then have to compile it for
ti-85 zshell.  Since ArouraShell Enhanced can run zshell games, this is
how i get it to run.  Thanx guys!