Re: A86: Memory Backup

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Memory Backup

then what's with the missing 32k of ram? I think at least some of it is
stored here for quick access, system vars don't take up that much space.
all i'm out to do is find the command table, and do a little patching if
i can, and maybe screw with some other things too. But i really want a
util to send/recieve backups.

one more thing- does anyone have docs on the silebt linking protocol?