Re: A86: OPS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: OPS

In a message dated 16/12/98 11:47:52 Pacific Standard Time, ComAsYuAre@aol.com
writes:

> each of the ops, 1-6, is a floating point number taking up 10 bytes
(actually,

>  11, but the last one isn't really used).  you can use them for scratch
space
>  in an asm program, but there are also lots of rom calls for using them for
>  math, as well as things like _findsym which require variable names in op1.
>  recommend you check ti86ops.inc for more info about the specific calls

Waiit... OK. I just added 2+2 together. With these ops, can large numbers be
added, subtracted, divided, right-justified, etc? I mentally scrapped some
plans to make a stock market game (WAY better than Ahmed's, sorry Ahmed)
because I thought that it would be a chore to display numbers larger than
65535, and wouldn't it be boring to have a stock market game where you can
only get $65,535? Someone, write a tutorial, quick! :)