Re: A86: ASAP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASAP

>> Well, can any one please tell me what's ASAP? It's the
>>    initials for what?
>
>As Soon As Possible. (We geeks are notoroious for using tons of acronyms
>whenever possible, even the non-technical ones :)

ASAP can stand for as soon as possible, but pertaining to the 86, it
doesn't.
ASAP's are tokens that can be used like:

disp(

and,

input(

those are examples of what an ASAP can do.  There are spaces in the math
menu, which is conveniently located in the ram ;-), that you can load ASAP's
into.  Or you can hack menus with [sqrt]KEY, or u can load them into the
custom menu, or you can just leave them out of any menu =).  I am currently
working on some stuff dealing with ASAP's.
_________
JBrett
tbarwick@esn.net
ICQ UIN: 20607010