A86: Re: math menu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: math menu

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:52:28 -0500 "Dux Gregis" <assets@eden.rutgers.edu>
writes:

>actually, it's not limited to 15, but however many entries you can
>find space for.

ok, but you run into the asap menu entries after 15

>I was never able to figure out the point of that other math menu, I
>think the only difference is that there is an inter( function instead
>of a nice program that interpolates for you.  Probably better off
>used as scratch space.

it's for when you're in the program editor and you bring up the math
menu.

> There are ten spaces for user menu entries, the first three
>are for asap, I think, and the other seven can be used for whatever
>... extra math menu entries if you want ;-)

i'm not sure what you mean by this, but in the menu everything can be
changed.  you can rearrange or remove the existing entries or even put
things in from other menus.  there is ram space for 10 menu entries (12
bytes each), but only 9 are labeled in ram86.inc as _iASAP1-9  the first
three are pointed at by the math menu, but that can change.

-josh

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]