A86: How to unsubcribe; a comprehensive guide on how to do it.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: How to unsubcribe; a comprehensive guide on how to do it.

OK, this is not only starting to piss me off, but probably
about 97% of those that are subscribed to this list. This
message is to everyone that has joined recently and are not
pleased with this list and are thinking about
un-subscribing. If you do not fit this description feel free
to hit the delete key now. ALL un-subscribe request are to
be sent to:
majordomo@lists.ticalc.org

When sending this email; you are to write:

UNSUBSCRIBE ASSEMBLY-86

or

UNSUBSCRIBE ASSEMBLY-86-DIGEST  (if you receive this version
of this list)

in the message BODY. If you do not know what the body is, it
is that big blank part your email program where you type in
what you would normally write to a person. DO NOT mistake
this part of the screen with the subject line.

Now the hard part is over, press the corresponding icon in
your email program that means "Send", and wait for a
confirmation from the list server. If you cannot follow this
directions, call someone who can do them for you.

In short:

DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the list, but to
majordomo@lists.ticalc.org

I am sorry for having to do this, but I am sure many are
pissed because of people who obviously cannot comprehend
direction or are too lazy to find out how to unsubscribe to
the list.

Respectfully;

Jean Vásquez

--