Re: A86: AJDNotePad

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: AJDNotePad

What's all this crap about MIME capable mail programs.  I don't have a
MIME capable program, but I have not yet found a MIME encoded message I
couldn't read using WinZip, which everyone should have because although
it says the free version can only be used for 21 days, it is fully
functional and can be used as lond as you want without any problems.  If
you want to know how to read messages like this using WinZip email me at
ajk22@juno.com  This is especcially useful for juno users because you
cannot read mail recieved through the juno service on a separate program
such as eudora.

On 27 Aug 98 18:35:13 +0100 "A Doggett" <AntDog@iname.com> writes:

>This is a MIME encoded multipart message. The fact that you are
>reading
>this means you don't have a MIME capable mail program. You might still
>be able to read part of the mail's content, but some of it may require
>a MIME capable mail reader to decode. Following are some URLs where
>you can find MIME-capable mail programs for common platforms:
>
>  Amiga............: MicroDot-II  http://www.vapor.com/
>  Unix.............: Metamail     ftp://ftp.bellcore.com/nsb/
>  Windows/Macintosh: Eudora       http://www.qualcomm.com/
>
>General info about MIME can be found at:
>

>http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/mail/mime-faq/top.html

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: