A86: AJDNotePad

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: AJDNotePad

Hi!

Please would you be so kind as to beta-test the attached for me.
Should you have problems with the attachment, you can download it from
my web site:
http://users.zetnet.co.uk/doggett/
The file itself being:
http://users.zetnet.co.uk/doggett/Down/AJDNotePad.zip

I'm afraid that it's not a game, but a utility.  It's a memo-pad (text
editor for small screens, thus uses links).

AJDNotePads features include:

 o Memo-style editor
 o Quick to use
 o Cut & Paste for quick duplication/moving of data
 o Compact & Efficient
 o Very large capacity (16k)
 o Doesn't stop calculator automatically switching off
   AND when switched on after an APD, the program will resume
 o Calculator can be turned off without exiting program
   - This can be used to post a memo for yourself
 o Saves all data in one string

I've given it over an hour of alpha-testing, so it shouldn't be too
dangerous.  I'm very interested in your comments.

--
Anthony J. Doggett                     |

AJDNotePad.zip