Re: A86: Re: resignation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: resignation

Okay, fine. I will admit I have other (secondary motives). However, I do
not feel right if even one person is playing a game in class instead of
doing what they should be. Especially a game like sc2k, because it has
so many different buttons that it actually looks like you are using the
calculator.

My secondary reason is my lack of time. Monopoly, if I kept working on
it,  probably would not be done until Christmas Break, if that. By
distributing source code I am giving other people with more time the
opportunity to complete the projects faster and improve upon them. This
is not to say that I have simply given up programming for the TI-86. As
I previously stated, I will continue to write useful or mathematical
programs. I may even continue on Monopoly, since it cannot be played
without a teacher knowing because of the need for more than one player.

The other reason is that when I leave college I want to work for TI and
design calculators. Working on mathematical projects, rather than games,
will give me the necessary foundation to achieve this goal. Thank you
for reading this, if you really did read it :)

--