A86: Sorry about that!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Sorry about that!

Whoops.. I have to apologize for posting to the group before.. i meant to only reply to the author of the message. Sorry for wasting your time there.

I do have a couple of questions right now (forgive me if this is an obvious one)... Can you do a vertical scroll of the screen using ldir? Also: can that go both up and down? or would it only go scroll down correctly because of the fact that it decrements the address?

Secondly, what is necessary to make a program compatible with ASE or Rascall?

Thirdly, where can i get info on a universal file format for the TI86? I heard something about this (possible at Dan Eble's page, if I remember correctly) but i didn't know if it was in widespread use yet.

Thanks in advance

Steve Horne