Re: A86: Launch Pad stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Launch Pad stuff

You still have a problem with AuroraShell and AuroraShell Enhanced.
They both use the same BASIC startup program, and it looks like your
program uses that program to start them both up.

(also, note there should not be a space between Aurora and Shell)

You left out Macro Shell. :-)

Also, I recommend taking out the "v.?"... unless you are going to try and
detect the version number itself, it looks annoying and kind of ugly.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, HTML, and Support

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Chicane wrote:

> Hello again!!
> Thanks to all who sent me input on Launch Pad. I have made a bunch of
> changes, and now the program is much more stable.
> It still doesn't work with Rascall, but i made it so that it detects
> Rascall, but will not run it.  If SCaBBy is reading this, please tell me
> why this is so.
>

> Now, I am trying to make a user on routine which will start up Launch Pad
> when you turn the calc on. However, it is having a really tough time
> working.  First of all, it puts the flashing cursor up in the top, left
> hand corner of the Screen. To fix this, i just moved the damn _curRow off
> of the screen, which seemed to work fine. Then when i tried to run a shell,
> the calc went into spasms, gave me an error 15 memory, and when i hit
> "Quit", it shut down. I had to pull my backup battery twice to reset the
> damn thing.
> Could Someone tell me what is wrong with the code?

Follow-Ups: References: