Re: A86: Launch Pad

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Launch Pad

When I run "Aurora Shell", it always tries to run a program in the shell.
Very annoying there..

Also, "Aurora Shell" and "ASE" both have the same startup program, so you
couldn't logically have them both on your calc at once.

Where is Iridus?

Watch out, soon we are going to have a system commander to run all the
multiple system commanders to run all the multiple shells. :-)

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, HTML, and Support