Re: A86: q?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: q?

Stephen Hicks wrote:

hmm...  i wonder if that would be the byte that needs to get changed to make it
insert the space when you do a second-entry?
I doubt it.  It's most likely in the token spelling, even though you said that didn't change anything...
do you happen to know where the
calculator keeps its eos tables in rom, or even if it would be the same format?
I wish to hell I knew that.  I've looked everywhere ...  I would imagine that it's in the same format.  The eostable would not only show us the hierarchy, but would provide pointers to every token.
 i've
not had too much free time lately, but after this weekend, i hope to take a look at
those sqrt hooks...  i'm also hoping to finish up asapasm in a week or two.  i've
been spending to bulk of my spare time working on my tutorials at
http://www.mindspring.com/~shicks/ti86/index.html.  i'm hoping to make the tutorials
directed mostly for practical programming (asaps, sqrt programs, etc) and after i get
a few more tutorials done, i'm going to start on my reference info, which should have
stuff i've found or read about all the aforementioned topics...
I was planning on making stuff about the asap and sqrt programs myself, after a little more is known about them.  But you should go ahead and make some too.  :-)
Maybe you know where the calc reads multiple parameters from?  Is it that "$" variable?  ... Now that I know what _CLine does (who told me that it clears a line?), I can try to make a line off function   :-)
Follow-Ups: References: