Re: A86: q?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: q?

hmm...  i wonder if that would be the byte that needs to get changed to make it
insert the space when you do a second-entry?  do you happen to know where the
calculator keeps its eos tables in rom, or even if it would be the same format?  i've
not had too much free time lately, but after this weekend, i hope to take a look at
those sqrt hooks...  i'm also hoping to finish up asapasm in a week or two.  i've
been spending to bulk of my spare time working on my tutorials at
http://www.mindspring.com/~shicks/ti86/index.html.  i'm hoping to make the tutorials
directed mostly for practical programming (asaps, sqrt programs, etc) and after i get
a few more tutorials done, i'm going to start on my reference info, which should have
stuff i've found or read about all the aforementioned topics...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com
ICQ:5453914