Re: A86: Useful Information

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Useful Information

Stephen Hicks wrote:

> Have you figured out where it has the current token in mem,

If I knew that, I would know everything.

> when the
> program is run, or anything else?

The program, I think, is run as it parses each variable/command/function, but
before it searches for the token or executes.  I don't remember where in
memory it's at; you should find it if you search for "bit 0,(iy+$24)", or
"FDCB24XX".  If the bit is set, it runs a routine on page 13 that executes.
You should take a look at that too.