Re: A86: Useful Information

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Useful Information

Create the program just like you would for [sqrt]KEY, but set bit 0
instead of 6.  In your [sqrt]PARSE code do nothing (ie, don't pop op1,
don't set the zero flag, don't get the saved registers ... for a long
time I couldn't figure why I was getting the error 14 message, before I
noticed that op1 was already popped).
I think that what happens is that [sqrt]PARSE changes the token at some
memory address to the Asmprgm token and then the parser just prints
"Done".  I've about given up, so if you feel like giving it a gyration,
have at her!   :-)

Stephen Hicks wrote:

>  Do you have any docs/notes/source you could post on your progress...
> i'd like to help figure out sqrtPARSE but i've no idea where to
> begin...

Follow-Ups: References: