Re: A86: popup menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: popup menus

The first one is doable...  i think.

You could try having the menu entry run assembly code, which would open up the
menu.  Then, (sqrt)KEY would check if that menu is open.  If it finds it open,
it sets a flag and pastes the text to the screen (possibly by forcing a
keypress, then changing the menu or something?).  That way, the new menu is
open.  i'm not too familiar with (sqrt)KEY, so i'm not sure if this would
work...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com