A86: popup menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: popup menus

does anyone on this list know how to make popup menus that also copy text?
this is more clear with the following example: in Dux Gregis' convmenu
program, an item is appended to the end of the CONV menu, a ";-)".  When you
choose it it pops up with a menu containing one item - "Hey!" and when you
choose this item it prints "Hey!" at the prompt.  Does anyone know of a way
to make the ";-)" print at the home screen when it is chosen as well as pop
up a new menu?  This is a better solution to my problem.

If nobody knows, then does anybody know of a call that copies a string
pointed to by HL or a letter A onto the homescreen? For example, if HL
points to ";-)" and the call is called then it would print ";-)" on the
homescreen.  Even a call that does individual letters is great.

I would be very grateful if you post answers to either of my questions.
It's all I need to get a special program working...

    Kirk
    _@ibm.net