Re: A86: Please help, made mistake somewhere.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Please help, made mistake somewhere.

Still same problem, could someone else also compile this and run it on their
calc, just to see what it looks like.  I mean is there something refering to
another program?  Could another program use the same labels, and I am
pulling up pieces of the other program?  It seems like this should work.