Re: A86: Please help, made mistake somewhere.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Please help, made mistake somewhere.

Try this

#include "asm86.h"
#include "ti86asm.inc"

        call _clrLCD
        ld hl,$0000
        ld (_curRow),hl
        ld hl,menu
        call _puts
                                ;it will just continue on threw the label
key:
        halt
        call GET_KEY
        cp 55
        ret z                    ;returns if GetKey=55
        jr key

menu:   .db "1. DEBUT---a first pub"
 .db "lic appearance, as of "
 .db "an actor: a formal ent"
 .db "rance into society    ",0

Caymran Cummings wrote:

> I need help, I have a problem, but I do not know where, would appreciate
> any help.
> Here is the source, whenever I run it all I get are a buch of hex
> characters on the screen.  It is probably something really simple.
>
> Do not blame me if this crashes your calc, I am a beginner at asm
> pregramming.  You can probably tell by the source.
>
> Thanx
>
> #include "asm86.h"
> #INCLUDE "TI86ASM.INC"
>
>         call _clrLCD