Re: A86: 'UNDEFINED' errors with ZPENGUINS game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MTNBIKE560@aol.com wrote:

> << Thats because theres a cheat were you can start any level by
> supplying
>  the correct password value into x. So just type:
>
>  0->x
>   >>
> so to make the penguins game work properly on my calc there is no
> choice but
> to use the cheat?

  NO, i think what he was saying is that if you have a value stored in x
for some reason, and you try to run the game, it is looking for a
certain PW stored in x, scince it is wrong it gives an error (dunno why
it doesn't just say "wrong pw" and go on but thats ok), so if you set
x=0 then it won't look for a pw... i think
--
Trent Lillehaugen
Computer Engineering Major

Follow-Ups: References: