Re: A86: undeleting and a bunch of stuff on memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grams Family wrote:

> weird things in the VAT. There's the Ans variable, which makes sense. But
> there are also two programs called ! and #. One of them seems to be 7 bytes
> long, and the other seems to be 0 (?) bytes long. I tried renaming one of
> them to A. It worked fine while the jmv was running, but when I quit, it
> hung the calc.

i bet the ! is a factotrial program in asm maybe and # sign is a program that
does what ever it's supposed to do in math (i am only in alg II honors).  i
seem to have msiplace the vat for programs now and i can only read part of it
does it stay in the same place all the time?

Patrick