A86: undeleting and a bunch of stuff on memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: undeleting and a bunch of stuff on memory

    I was messing around with jmv today and i found out that the TI-86
deletes its memory just like a computer deletes a hard drive.  but the
VAT for programs is a little confusing it seems to not stay in the same
place.  In theory that means you could probably make an asm undelete
program

Re to: Custom Menu

    There is a correction that should be made about the custom menu.
someone said that it is a pointer to the program but it seems to be just
8 letters long that is supposed to be the name of a variable.  You can
trick it by using the ti-basic LCust( command.

    One other thing i should mention is that i figured out what i did
wrong with the RAM pages but not with the ROM pages but only in some
places.  Changeing them seems to have no effect on what i am doing.  And
where is the call table?

all this stuff is on RAM page 4 by the way

Patrick

P.s.  I wouldnt bet everything i said is right (or any of it) but i
thought it might be useful.