A86: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #223

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #223

> UrD14me wrote:
> >
> > TAKE OUT THE DAMN SPIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I agree that some (many?) worlds uses far to many spikes (and far to
> many
> enemies as well).

I am currently working on some worlds and the levels I use spikes on,
I use sparingly, and with saving points nearby, so they aren't as
annoying, but you do lose a life figuring it out the hard way :-)
Also, if anyone wants to test my sqrxz levels then e-mail me at
bluecalx@antisocial.com, greencalx@geocities.com or
pinart@pop.wwa.com . Thanks.
             -Nick Disabato -- bluecalx@antisocial.com
      Visit Nick's Dumb Home Page: http://yellowcalx.base.org/
I got a dog and named him `Stay'.  Now, I go `Come here, Stay!'
After a while, the dog went insane and wouldn't move at all.
Comments, answers, questions, concerns, flames, ridicule, torment,
mailbombs, torture, disgrace, death threats, and any jokes related
to this post are welcome. NOTE: I am not insulted by criticism or
flames, like the majority of the people I know seem to be.