A86: Hello Assembly Programmers!

[Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Hello Assembly Programmers!

Hi! I just joined this list becase I have been programming various versions
of BASIC (Qbasic, Applesoft Basic, and TI-85/86 BASIC) for several years now,
and I feel that I have gotten enough hold on it to move on to bigger things,
namely assembly.

I have searched TI-Calc.org and the TI-Files and other TI sites quite a bit
in hopes of finding something that will help me learn assembly, even
downloaded and printed the source for ZKart-3D, which made little sense to
me. (I think I restate the obvious when I say that it doesn't make as much
sense as BASIC...) So anyway, is there someone out there who is willing to
show me the basics? After I learn how ASM works, I want to start on a huge
RPG programming project which I will disclose later so no one steals the idea
:).

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

KUPO