Re: A86: TI's demo program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI's demo program

MogKupo0@aol.com wrote:

>   I am sorry. I do not want to piss anyone off, but this is a LOSER of an
> attitude. We are all here to help each other, and show each other how

i dunno who you are talkin about up there so i will defend both sides:
for me: sometimes it hard to learn routines to do things that are so
simple, but if you just ask someone how they did it it would be a lot
easier than dicking around and trying to find it for yourself, not to
mention you could be programming for real instead

for ti: i think they will release most of the routines in their docs and
maybe they are just seeing exactly how much we can do without that much
support?

> that is to see if there is any kind of code in ram or any kind of RAM address
> that is executed when the calc is turned on. Perhaps it's a similar approach

i think it stores the next operation as a pointer to ram in a buffer of
some sort