Re: A86: TI's demo program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI's demo program

  I am sorry. I do not want to piss anyone off, but this is a LOSER of an
attitude. We are all here to help each other, and show each other how to do
things. We are not a bunch of teachers here to "Make Each Other Learn". We're
here to learn ourselves, and share experience. From what I gather, most of us
GOT graphing calcs so that we can play ztetris or squrx while our teacher is
droning on.
  However, I do have a theory on how to do this (even though I know jack
about assembly, and that's why I'm here because I want to change that) and
that is to see if there is any kind of code in ram or any kind of RAM address
that is executed when the calc is turned on. Perhaps it's a similar approach
as to how you can use powerdown from, say OS-85 or kclock85 (yeah I know
those are 85 programs and this is an 86 place) and the program is up and
running when you turn it back on.
  Anyway, if this is totally rediculous and makes no sense, teach me some
assembly so I'll know what I'm talking about :).

KUPO

<< If I release the source then you guys (&gals) wouldn't have any fun
 trying to find it yourself, in other words use your brains.

 Good luck,
 Pat

 Original text

 From: UrD14me <joemama@minot.com>, on 9/30/97 10:53 PM:
 does anyone know how they made it so that it would go directly into the
 demo program when the calculator was started up? also is TI planning on
 releasing the source to the demo program? (Pat?) >>