Re: A86: rst 38

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: rst 38

At 09:33 1997-11-22, you wrote:
>Does anyone know what rst 38 does? I've been looking at the TI-DEMO
>program, and it has a couple of rst 38 instructions. rst 0 also has a rst
>38 instruction at the end of it. If nobody knows, don't worry about it.
>I'll get around to looking at it eventually, I just thought I'd ask first.

rst 38 = call $38

That instruction is not used in any TI program... I promise :)

You have to remember that a disassembler doesn't regonize the difference
between CODE and DATA. So, when you see a rst 38h, you can be sure
it's data. The opcode for rst 38h is $FF, which explains why
you found it so often.

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
IRC......: Yarin