Re: A86: Re: 86 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: 86 link

MrManson wrote:

> Keith Batten wrote:
> >
> > MrManson wrote:

> > > nope already tried it, still it gives me error 38 link transmission :( i
> > > heard that it wont work it your puter is too fast, i got a p166. would
> > > this be the problem?
> > there is a good link program at ticalc.org called wtran8 that seems to
> > work well.  it is for all the calculators except the 92 and it is for
>
> tried it, didnt work, think its because of the speed of my puter

 I use cal and the parallel link on a pentium pro 200.  No problems.

check the link, make sure you have the program set to the right port, make sure
the link cable is fully plugged into the calc.

You have probably heard this a million times, if so disregard it completely.

Good luck,
Caymran

Follow-Ups: References: