Re: A86: Writing integers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Writing integers

I don't believe there is any one call to ROM (that we know of) that will
do it.  You could, however, use either the method used in ZReduce (source
is prob'ly at ticalc.org) which I believe puts it in variable-width (if
not, you could just change the call from _puts to _vputs), or you could
use _UNPACK_HL (i think) from Asm86 II or later, and put each digit into a
byte of a string (OP1 maybe) and then point hl to it and then do a
_vputs.  There should be an example of that in ZTetris.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com