Re: A86: link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: link

At 08:42 PM 12/11/97 -0700, you wrote:

>I have a lot of questions about link protocol and transfer characteristics.
> Who is the expert on this subject?  Are there any files about how the link
>works?  Can anyone tell me how the link sends information through the wire?

There are a couple of files on link protocol stuff. They don't explicitly
cover the 86, but there isn't a whole lot of difference. The files I have
are linkprot.txt and ti-prot.txt. linkprot.txt has code examples in Pascal
and C, but they're slightly different, so I'm not sure exactly how the link
sends info. I've been experimenting, but haven't figured out the exact link
protocol. If anyone knows where the link routines are...

--Joshua