Re: A85: TI85 Link in games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TI85 Link in games

What you can do is to set one calculator to use the red wire, and another
to use the white one.  When the first calc is ready to send, it will send
an electrical impulse through the link, which is detected by the second
one.  The second one then goes into recieve mode and turns on the white
wire.  When the first calc sees that the white wire is on, then it'll
start transmitting.  That's the basic idea I'm using in my BBS chat
program.  Hope it helps.

--------
Cody Maggard, Technocracy Adjutant
RavenLoft_15@juno.com